Do you wish you could do more with your outdoor living space? Your outdoor space should be apart of your home. When coming up with your design, you have to keep in mind not only what you ideally want, but what would work best for your family. Here are a few ways you can pick out your perfect outdoor design while making it as functional as possible.
● Blending: Just like in your house, there should be a natural blend to the design. To accomplish this, stick with similar fabrics, patterns, as well as window treatments, door styles, and more.
● Include The Roof: Convert the roof into a balcony to look over the backyard. The roof of the first floor would be great to extend the master bedroom or create an outdoor extension without needing to build a deck.
● Work With The Area: Just because you have a small yard doesn’t mean you can’t capitalize on it. Installing a deck allows for more backyard space. Then, you can work with trellises, climbing and hanging plants, and much more.
● Get Creative with Colors: While the inside of your home may be more muted and calm, the outside can be more colorful and bright. These colors would be great for pillows on the furniture, decorating any plants, trellises, etc. You can still have a blend between the indoors and outdoors while playing with colors.
● Install Technology: To make your backyard the ultimate hangout spot have a waterproof TV installed or install a projector. You can have your very own outdoor home theater!